Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Self-Promotion Dept. Part... Whatever

For those interested, I finally gave in and joined Twitter yesterday--Cinema Cult @jriddlecult.

While I'm at it, I may as well do some shout-outs for some other projects. For those on Facebook, I've managed to start several groups this year. On one, I promote my writing. It began life as a Page, but Fbook makes the Page features pretty useless. So whether anything I write is ever actually worthy of a discussion group, it now has one. Cinema Cult has turned into a peach of a movie-talk group. Cinema Cult Productions is my production company group--it's for people working on my movie projects or who are interested in doing so. 4-Color Noir is dedicated to the darker side of comics--Daredevil, the Batman, horror comics, street-level heroes, crime stories and so on. Supergals is a celebration of fictional adventuresses past and present. Haneyverse is my much-neglected appreciation of longtime comic writer Bob Haney.

--j.

No comments:

Post a Comment